Data protection notice
Pursuant section 13 of Italian Law Decree n. 196 dated June 30, 2003 (“Privacy Law”), and section 13 of the European Regulation n. 679 dated 2016 (“Data Protection Regulation”)
E&C S.r.l., as data controller and/or processor, informs that any personal data provided, or any data received by third parties, will be used in connection to the participation to the Congress and/or to provide with information regarding any other compatible activities organized.
Data treatment shall mean any operation, or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, and must guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data.
- Personal data of the interested party are processed within the activity of E & C, for the following purposes:
- Registration and related participation of the interested person in the Event;
- Fiscal, administrative and accounting obligations strictly connected to participation in the event;
- Fulfilment of specific obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation (i.e. in case of accreditation for the purposes of Continuous Medical Education);
- Free submission of documentation relating to the Event;
- Using images and / or voice of the Interested person during the Event, within video, audio and/or photographs of the Event itself published on E&C srl website and on social networks and, if existing , on the website and on the social networks of the Event or the Organizing Scientific Society;
- Sending documentation to update the interested party on all other future projects, initiatives, and events promoted by the same in the same area of interest, by both automated tools (i.e. newsletters, e-mails, text messages, mms, calls without operator, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (paper mail and/or direct calls via operator).
The provision of personal data for purposes related to the execution of tasks relating to your participation in the Congress is mandatory for participation to the Event, and to involve the interested party in any initiative of the Event, as well as in all future projects, initiatives, and events promoted by E&C within the same area of interest.
If necessary, personal data of the interested party may be transferred to countries belonging to the EU and / or to countries outside the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation, the provisions and decisions of the Privacy Authority, as well as with the EU legislation.
Under section 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and section 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested person has the following rights:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Indication of personal data origin, purposes and methods of processing, indication of the logic applied in case of processing with the help of electronic means, indication of the holder identification details;
- Data processed updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking, in violation of the law; the attestation that these operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or involves a use of clearly disproportionate means compared to the protected right.
The interested party also has the right:
- To oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- To propose a complaint to the Privacy Authority for the protection of personal data in the cases foreseen by the Privacy Regulation.
To know the detailed and constantly updated list of the subjects to whom the personal data of the interested party may be communicated and to exercise its rights, the same can contact the following addresses of the Data Controller:
Via Gabetto, 8 – 80026 Casoria (NA)
Ph. +39.081 198.103.98
Without prejudice to the provisions of the law, personal data will be kept only for the duration of the Event. In any case, the processing will have a duration of no more than 5 years from the date of supply, if the interested person has not previously requested their cancellation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, E&C may retain certain personal data of the data subjects even after cessation of processing, in cases provided by law or a judicial or administrative authority.